Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baja 1000







We went to the Baja 1000 race to share Christ with the people. There were thousands of people there, alot of Americans, but mostly Mexican.
I had some very divinely apointed encounters. A man came up to me and thought I was someone he knew, but then realized that I wasn't, but he still wanted to talk to me. I shared the Gospel with him and prayed with him. I had very fruitful conversations and I was able to share Christ with everyone I talked to. One man that I talked to is from Israel, and is a Rabi. We talked for a while about the Torah, and Jesus, and he told me he believed in Jeshua Ha Meshiac, and told us he would attend our church on Sunday. Seems like he might be a messianic Jew, but I'm not sure.
Thanks so much for everyone that has been praying for me and ministry here in Mexico, I know it's the only thing that has kept me here.
I'm heading to the states for Thanksgiving, and we only have 2 more weeks before I'm heading back home for Christmas. I'll probablly not be posting any more blogs concerning Mexico.
God bless you all for your support! The Lord has done great things at this campus, and I'm confident many more lives will be changed through this school.
In Christ's love,
~Paul




No comments: